cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DanCarnovale93
Engaged Sweeper
From the main Search... field bar I'm able to type in the asset name and directly view its specifics. However, when I generate a default report (Specifically the Operating System Overview) the asset isn't listed where it should be. There are probably others missing too if this one is, it's a Windows 7 machine like a bunch of others but something is going strange and it's just vanishing from the report output.

Thanks.
2 REPLIES 2
DanCarnovale93
Engaged Sweeper
That came to mind too, I wanted to verify on the forums first. Yes I can directly access the asset and it shows pingable etc, I'll look into the active state setting but not sure what else it could be. I also updated Lansweeper to the latest version yesterday but still the same result.
Esben_D
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee
First thing that comes to mind is that the assets which are not in the report have the non-active state or any state other than "Active". All built-in reports only show Active assets.

Another possibility is that the asset's OS was not scanned by Lansweeper (however, you mention it is a Windows 7 asset).