cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hasayeret
Engaged Sweeper II
Hi guys,

I added the "unauthorized administrators" report on my dashboard but many of the admins that are in the list are actually authorized (local.admin, domain admin etc.). I do see some that are my users so it's actually good that they are there, but how do I remove the authorized ones from that list? anywhere I can whitelist them?

Thanks!!!

Ro
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
jprateragg
Champion Sweeper
Go to Configuration > User Pages. There you will find a section labeled "Allowed administrators." Just add the users to the list. If you have a local user (non-domain) on the machine just add the machine name; if the same local user account exists on multiple machines, use '%' as the computer/domain name.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
jprateragg
Champion Sweeper
For our local administrator account, we have it configured like this:

Domain or Computer: %
Administrator account: q7agg (the name of the local admin account)
hasayeret
Engaged Sweeper II
So if I have local.admin on many of these computers, how should I be adding this to the allowed list?
What should I be writing in the "Domain or Computer" field and what should I be writing in the "administrator account"?

Thanks!
jprateragg
Champion Sweeper
Go to Configuration > User Pages. There you will find a section labeled "Allowed administrators." Just add the users to the list. If you have a local user (non-domain) on the machine just add the machine name; if the same local user account exists on multiple machines, use '%' as the computer/domain name.