cancel
Showing results forĀ 
ShowĀ Ā onlyĀ  | Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 
helmut_mga
Engaged Sweeper

My Lansweeper Server version is 11.1.2.1 and it is a LanSweeper online installation.

I tried to import more than 100 Windows PC assets via csv-file. The import test (validation) shows everthing green.

But in Lansweeper database only a part of the csv-information is stored. No "serial number", "model", "manufacturer" are stored, but "purchase date", "date" and "po number" are stored. 

What happened? The import was shown as "successful". is there a bug in this server version?

helmut_mga_0-1700488584071.pnghelmut_mga_1-1700488603699.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
helmut_mga
Engaged Sweeper

Reply from Support Team

"This is a known issue in the current Lansweeper version with our import template, and a fix should be included in one of our future releases. We recommend checking our changelog for bug ID: LAN-15900 when a new version is released to ensure that a fix was included. "

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
helmut_mga
Engaged Sweeper

Reply from Support Team

"This is a known issue in the current Lansweeper version with our import template, and a fix should be included in one of our future releases. We recommend checking our changelog for bug ID: LAN-15900 when a new version is released to ensure that a fix was included. "

rinks
Engaged Sweeper III

Change log says this was fixed in 11.1.3.0 yet I am on 11.1.4.3 and it is still not importing those fields and we just did a massive import of warehouse stock from our old database that is due for deletion. šŸ˜’

ErikT
Lansweeper Tech Support
Lansweeper Tech Support

Hello there! 

Our tech support team should be able to assist you with this. 

How to contact support?

Make sure to add screenshots and the GatherLogs output file so our SME's can start investigating the issue straight away. 

Using the GatherLogs tool.