cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Michaelzip0
Engaged Sweeper III

we have been using the SCCM tool through LS for a few years now but we are migrating over to Pulseway however they are no match for LS regarding a lot of what LS does so we will continue to use LS but we are wondering if there is a way to leverage Pulseway or it program called "Pulseway Remote Control" but through LS like we did with SCCM and the "configuration manager Remote control" ? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
rom
Champion Sweeper III

I've never used pulseway, but if you are asking/wanting to know if you can go into Lansweeper, choose an asset, and then click something to launch the remote control application from the asset page,  I'd see how, or if I could, launch the remote control application from the command line and see if there's any switches like IPAddress that you could pass it...  and then make a custom action and put in the path to the executable and pass it the IPAddress if it accepts it.  If it doesn't, ummm I guess you could just make the action launch the application but that won't really save much time...

reference:  https://community.lansweeper.com/t5/actions/create-and-run-actions/ta-p/64447

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
rom
Champion Sweeper III

I've never used pulseway, but if you are asking/wanting to know if you can go into Lansweeper, choose an asset, and then click something to launch the remote control application from the asset page,  I'd see how, or if I could, launch the remote control application from the command line and see if there's any switches like IPAddress that you could pass it...  and then make a custom action and put in the path to the executable and pass it the IPAddress if it accepts it.  If it doesn't, ummm I guess you could just make the action launch the application but that won't really save much time...

reference:  https://community.lansweeper.com/t5/actions/create-and-run-actions/ta-p/64447

New to Lansweeper?

Try Lansweeper For Free

Experience Lansweeper with your own data.

Try Now