cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LewisJPeters
Engaged Sweeper II
Hello I am new to the forums and the lansweeper software. I currently work at a school and have been leaning lansweeper so I can be the guy to come to if there is a problem related to lansweeper. I have added a few scripts and am getting grips to the way it works. I was wondering was there a script I could add which would clear the user from all active computers they have accessed? Every time a user logs onto a machine it saves their history. For example John123 last on b12-001<<PC Name and then below will list all computers they have been on in the past. Is there a script I can run which will remove there profiles from all the machines they have been on, if the computers are active or can ignore the computers which aren't? It's just we have to go to each one and clear the profile manually and this is time consuming. Sorry if this doesn't make much sense.

Thanks

Lewis
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Daniel_B
Lansweeper Alumni
In case you would like to delete user profiles from computers: We don't offer support for building of scripts, but you could use a VBS script which removes user accounts which haven't been accessed for a certain number of days. This external site seems to provide an example. You could use the deployment feature in order to deploy this script on computers in your network.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Daniel_B
Lansweeper Alumni
In case you would like to delete user profiles from computers: We don't offer support for building of scripts, but you could use a VBS script which removes user accounts which haven't been accessed for a certain number of days. This external site seems to provide an example. You could use the deployment feature in order to deploy this script on computers in your network.