cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jaysimmons
Engaged Sweeper
Is it possible to run helpdesk reports? Specifically a report for tickets closed in a 24 hour period is what i'm looking for.

thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
MarcStevens
Engaged Sweeper
Right now it appears you would have to create your own reports. They are simple SQL reports, but to get you started, here are the first two I created:

Tickets closed in last 24 hours:
Select 
htblticket.ticketid,
htblticket.subject,
htblticket.ticketstateid,
htblticket.date As Created,
htblticket.updated,
Cast(Dateadd(minute,DateDiff(minute, htblticket.date, htblticket.updated), '2011-01-01 00:00:00.000') as TIME) as TimeToClose
From htblticket
Where htblticket.ticketstateid = 1
AND (Datediff(minute, htblticket.updated, CURRENT_TIMESTAMP) <= 1440)

Closed Tickets - Time to Close
Select Top 1000000 htblticket.ticketid,
htblticket.subject,
htblticket.updated,
Cast(DateAdd(minute, DateDiff(minute, htblticket.date, htblticket.updated),
'2011-01-01 00:00:00.000') As TIME) As TimeToClose
From htblticket

Those are both rather rough, but I mainly created them to run through Power BI for our dashboard.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
crustachio
Engaged Sweeper II
Don't forget you can also get this info using a simple filter from the helpdesk. New Tab > Select the date range (1 day) > Select the agent(s) > Apply Filter. Of course this isn't as good as a true report, and you'll have to update the date range every day, but it's a pretty quick way to get the stats.

On a related note, a big feature request from me would be smarter date criteria in the filters. So instead of requiring a specific date range, allow "last n days", so the filter results will stay accurate for things like this.
crustachio wrote:
On a related note, a big feature request from me would be smarter date criteria in the filters. So instead of requiring a specific date range, allow "last n days", so the filter results will stay accurate for things like this.

This feature has been requested by other customers as well and is on our customer wish list, but we do not have an estimated release date for it unfortunately.
MarcStevens
Engaged Sweeper
Right now it appears you would have to create your own reports. They are simple SQL reports, but to get you started, here are the first two I created:

Tickets closed in last 24 hours:
Select 
htblticket.ticketid,
htblticket.subject,
htblticket.ticketstateid,
htblticket.updated,
Cast(Dateadd(minute,DateDiff(minute, htblticket.date, htblticket.updated), '2011-01-01 00:00:00.000') as TIME) as TimeToClose
From htblticket
AND (Datediff(minute, htblticket.updated, CURRENT_TIMESTAMP) <= 1440)

Closed Tickets - Time to Close
Select Top 1000000 htblticket.ticketid,
htblticket.subject,
htblticket.updated,
Cast(DateAdd(minute, DateDiff(minute, htblticket.date, htblticket.updated),
'2011-01-01 00:00:00.000') As TIME) As TimeToClose
From htblticket

Those are both rather rough, but I mainly created them to run through Power BI for our dashboard.