cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
francisswest
Champion Sweeper

Good morning,

We are in the process of revamping our door access control, and have gone with "SALTO" as our vendor for software/hardware.  I added the IP range to scan and it picked up the "head unit" (controller) but it really only gives us the ping, and no other information.

QUESTION:  Does anyone here have the SALTO system in place and scanning properly with LS?  If so, do you know any of the OIDs that we need to attach?  

I realize this is pretty niche, but wanted to touch base.  I've got a feeler out to the vendor themselves to see if they can provide any of that, and if they can, I'll reply here with whatever I can.

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
ErikT
Lansweeper Tech Support
Lansweeper Tech Support

@francisswest 

this is indeed very niche, but my two cents would be to try and scan them through SNMP,  To be honest, I would first reach out the Salto and verify if you can scan them with SNMP.

@ErikT 

Yep, I've got a feeler out to their team(s).  The SNMP stuff that its pulling is extremely limited.  Its seeing it, seeing it online, and identifies the DNS name, but otherwise its pretty blank.  I've got it flagged as a network device right now, but should I switch the asset type to see if it can pull additional info?

Thanks!

New to Lansweeper?

Try Lansweeper For Free

Experience Lansweeper with your own data.

Try Now