cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ruben1
Engaged Sweeper III

I have a schedule that I always use for deployments.
- "Daily at 12:00" that is configured to run each workday at 12:00

But when I create a deployment configuration that uses this schedule it will automatically run as soon as I save the configuration.

Example:
It is now 15:50 and I've added a deployment configuration so that it would run tomorrow at 12:00.
I had already communicated to our users that we would deploy the package starting tomorrow at 12:00.
What happened? As soon as I clicked OK, Lansweeper send the deployment to 100 computers!
It didn't wait for the scheduled time!!

I see this as a major bug. Please fix this as soon as possible.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
I'm not finding a support ticket related to this, but I do believe development is looking into this issue and will include a fix in a next Lansweeper release. You can enable the update check under Configuration\Your License to be notified of any new releases and find a change log here.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
I'm not finding a support ticket related to this, but I do believe development is looking into this issue and will include a fix in a next Lansweeper release. You can enable the update check under Configuration\Your License to be notified of any new releases and find a change log here.
Bart_E
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee
We would like to follow this up via email. Could you please send us the information to support@Lansweeper.com
Thanks in advance.
Ruben1
Engaged Sweeper III
Bug is still there!

I did a test last week and I thought everything was fine.
But I created a new schedule just now and the same thing happened!!

The only difference with last time was that I created the schedule before the scheduled time.
This time I created the schedule after the scheduled time of 12:00 (at 15:55)
Ruben1
Engaged Sweeper III
I can confirm this problem is solved in version 5.3.0.34 !
Ruben1
Engaged Sweeper III
Thanks for the reply!
I'm currently on 5.3.0.31 so I will upgrade this week and try again.
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
I am unable to reproduce this behavior. If you haven't already, could you update to the latest Lansweeper release (5.3.0.34) by following these instructions. We did fix some deployment bugs in previous releases.