cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
msnodgrass
Engaged Sweeper II
When I am viewing a computer's installed software and I see Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus - en-us listed, I try and click on it to see who else has it installed and it tells me there are no results. Clearly, there should at least be one as I was just viewing it in the installed software of a computer and I know we have it installed. Has anyone else had this issue? How did you fix it?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
No, this should not be the cause. If the machine is set to active, was previously successfully scanned and the software is currently listed in the machine's Software tab, the machine should be listed in the report. Is this a Windows 10 computer by any chance? If so, we haven't added support for the latest Windows 10 release yet, which can cause issues in a number of reports and widgets. See this forum thread for more information and a manual fix.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
msnodgrass
Engaged Sweeper II
Yes. This is a Surface Pro 3 machine with Windows 10. That is likely the cause. Thanks. I will try the script mentioned in the thread you refer to.
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
No, this should not be the cause. If the machine is set to active, was previously successfully scanned and the software is currently listed in the machine's Software tab, the machine should be listed in the report. Is this a Windows 10 computer by any chance? If so, we haven't added support for the latest Windows 10 release yet, which can cause issues in a number of reports and widgets. See this forum thread for more information and a manual fix.
msnodgrass
Engaged Sweeper II
The computer is definitely active. I do see scanning errors. Would that cause the software report to not return the correct results?
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
The page you see when you click on a software name only lists software installations on computers whose state is set to "active". Most likely, the computer whose Lansweeper webpage you are looking at is not set to "active". This would explain why you see the software listed on the computer webpage, but not in the software report.

Assets can be set to "non-active" manually or through the database cleanup options found under Configuration\Server Options. To manually change the computer's state back to "active", hit the Edit Asset button on its Lansweeper webpage.