cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tmercier
Engaged Sweeper II

Hello, since there isn't any easy way to authorise linux software as it is possible for windows, I created a whitelist of every Linux software I want to authorise, I added it to the lansweeper database with a csv, that worked fine. However, eventho I can see the table I added in the Database Tables section of the lansweeper web app, I cannot use this table in a custom report I obtain : ( Invalid SELECT statement. Unknown object name: "AuthorizedLinuxSoftware" ). Could you please help me use the table I added in a custom report ? Thank you very much for your time.

3 REPLIES 3
Obi_1_Cinobi
Lansweeper Tech Support
Lansweeper Tech Support

Hello there!

Database customization isn't supported by Lansweeper support as this can cause issues in your Lansweeper installation e.g. while updating. But we presume you can access this custom database table when writing reports in SQL Server Management Studio.

Hello,

Thank you for your answer. My issue is actually a very basic "monitoring of linux packages integrity" one, will it be possible to upgrade the monitoring system of linux packages in a near future ? Perhaps do the same as for windows software ? thank you again.

Obi_1_Cinobi
Lansweeper Tech Support
Lansweeper Tech Support

Hello there!

This has been requested before and was added to our customer wishlist. But we can't guarantee that this feature will be implemented or provide you with an estimated release date at this time.