cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shane865
Engaged Sweeper
Hi Everyone

I have recently set up Lansweeper on one of our servers and things seem to be working well. The only minor problem I have found is that the thousand separator and decimal place marker on the asset pages is a comma (,) rather than a full stop (.). For example if a machine had 4GB of RAM that would be written as 4,0 instead of 4.0.

I checked out the servers language settings and they were set to Danish rather than English. The Danish setting uses commas instead of full stops. I changed the language to English, restarted the server, and the asset pages are still using commas. Now I am out of ideas.

Before setting Lansweeper up on the server I ran it from my laptop during the trial period and it used full stops then. The server I am running on is a virtual machine running Windows server 2003 SP2 and I am using SQL 2008 express for the database.

If anyone has had the same problem or can offer any advice it would be greatly appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Daniel_B
Lansweeper Alumni
The format of numbers depends on the Region and Language settings of the server hosting your Lansweeper web console. We recommend going through all tabs, including Administrative, of the Region and Language settings and check that it matches your requirements.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
shane865
Engaged Sweeper
Thanks for the reply Daniel.B. I checked through the rest of the tabs in the Region and Language settings but could not find any thing else. We have noticed that performance has suffered on the server Lansweeper is currently on so I am going to move it. I will make sure the language settings are correct before I install this time.
Daniel_B
Lansweeper Alumni
The format of numbers depends on the Region and Language settings of the server hosting your Lansweeper web console. We recommend going through all tabs, including Administrative, of the Region and Language settings and check that it matches your requirements.

New to Lansweeper?

Try Lansweeper For Free

Experience Lansweeper with your own data.

Try Now