cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hpitman
Engaged Sweeper III
I have email notification for certain alerts however it seems I'm getting many repeat messages for the same alert on the same machine (over 150 emails). Is there a way to just get 1 email notification per event/device to reduce the flood in my inbox? Thanks
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Do you have the same problem 150 times in the event viewer or is there only one event that is sent multiple times? If the former, then what you are seeing is expected behavior. One alert is generated for each instance of the event.

An alternative solution would be to create a report for the event you wish to monitor and have that report sent to you on a periodic basis instead, e.g. once a day.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Do you have the same problem 150 times in the event viewer or is there only one event that is sent multiple times? If the former, then what you are seeing is expected behavior. One alert is generated for each instance of the event.

An alternative solution would be to create a report for the event you wish to monitor and have that report sent to you on a periodic basis instead, e.g. once a day.