cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Smithers
Engaged Sweeper

We have over 100 scanning targets and would like to update all the targets with new SNMP creds. Rather than doing this one by one which would take forever is there a way to run a SQL command to update all of them at once. We also would like to update our scanning schedules on these targets as well from daily to once a week. 

4 REPLIES 4
rom
Champion Sweeper III

Make an all-encompassing IP Range (example 10.0.1.1-10.0.254.254) and assign credentials to it.  I usually don't enable it as I make a really large range (it will warn you and turn it red).  If you make smaller encompassing ranges, you can enable the schedule if you want.

StillGoing
Engaged Sweeper III

Just to confirm, are you using IP Range scans for your targets? It does make a difference, as different scan types are stored in different tables. I have successfully update IP Range scans at the database level, mostly to make mass schedule changes or re-assign a group of ranges to a different scanner.

Changing credentials is a different ballgame, since you are working with correlation between multiple tables. It would be helpful to figure out, though; I find assigning credentials to multiple targets is very tedious.

Yes, we are using IP Range scans currently. 

saikumark
Engaged Sweeper

Support Team, 

We have a similar use case.  Can you please provide a solution to update details (schedule, credentials, etc) for many targets at one shot, which will save lot of manual effort?