cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lgarcia
Engaged Sweeper
I have 6 UPS devices that need to be self-tested every 6 months. Is it possible to create a recurring ticket?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Bruce_B
Lansweeper Alumni
Just to add on to my colleagues reply, scheduling tickets is indeed currently not possible directly, but some workarounds are possible:

• Set up a recurring calendar event to remind you to create a ticket.
  • On the mailbox level, set up a recurring email towards your helpdesk email address, which will create the ticket when required. This 3rd party guide may be useful in setting that up.

Additionally, as this is a feature that isn't currently available, I've moved your topic to the wish list section of our forum.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Bruce_B
Lansweeper Alumni
Just to add on to my colleagues reply, scheduling tickets is indeed currently not possible directly, but some workarounds are possible:

• Set up a recurring calendar event to remind you to create a ticket.
  • On the mailbox level, set up a recurring email towards your helpdesk email address, which will create the ticket when required. This 3rd party guide may be useful in setting that up.

Additionally, as this is a feature that isn't currently available, I've moved your topic to the wish list section of our forum.
Ian_F
Lansweeper Alumni
This is currently not possible. I have added your feature request to our customer wish list. However, I cannot provide you with an estimated release date for when/if this feature might be implemented in a future Lansweeper release.