Product Discussions

Share feedback, exchange ideas and find answers to Lansweeper product questions.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

🐝Unlock Data Insights with Community Hivemind

Hi everyone,  I hope you have had a good week! I am reaching out to share details about a new peer to peer initiative called Community Hivemind. This project is designed to give you practical, real-world insights from other Lansweeper users. By parti...

Hivemind cover 2024-05-16 113237.jpg
Mercedes_O by Community Manager
  • 1 replies
  • 7 kudos

History of manual changes

HiWould it be possible to add a new section to the history log that shows what manual changes (i.e changes of state, comments field changes etc) were made and by who?

Mully by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Custom Scanning Request for ALL users Desktop

Good Afternoon,I created a custom scanning profile for C:\passwords.txt and C:\passwords.txt but the limitation there is crippling. I would like to be able to scan the "Desktop" folder of all users profiles for the same file names. i.e. C:\Users\C...

CVannest by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Archive ITEM to PDF and Delete

I like keeping old items in the database for a period of time just because you never know when you want to look up something, like what license codes something had or what hardware bios it had or something.It would be great if there was either a 1 pa...

danielm by Champion Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

None IP Assets

Trying monitors as assets within your application was a success for us; Government Agency. This is because in fact we try these devices as assets and assigned its own ID Tags. We'd love to see if this can be expanded to other devices connected to the...

alex2044 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Port Map Toggle on Asset Location Maps

I'd like to be able to see the port name assigned to a switch as an available toggle on the asset location maps.Currently there is the ability to toggle off/on the names on the pinned assets. I would like there to be an additional toggle that would ...

brianraley by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

consumable items tracking

Hey , I'm in need to have consumable items tracking like the inks of the printers and log sheet with each items and it gose where and when.Thank you

khaleehh by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pimping the Licence Compliance

Some wishes for the Licensing functionality of LS:- adding License Type "Upgrade"-- ability to link Upgrade licenses with their base license / product. (to make the base license / product a "needed for" the upgrade)- add a custom license to an asset-...