Product Discussions

Share feedback, exchange ideas and find answers to Lansweeper product questions.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Remote Installer

We find the remote uninstaller very handy. Would be keen to use the same method to install applications silenty remotely too.

elliot by Engaged Sweeper
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Manually add bulk assets

The "mass edit assets" screen in version 5 is great! Thank you! As I started using it it occured to me that a great feature would be manually adding bulk assets. For example, if I get a shipment of wireless access points in, I'd like to select the ma...

Stewie by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Better Merge of Dupes

We get dupes when we rename devices. We either have to manually change the asset in the DB or delete one of the assets. As we enter notes in assets that means if we delete we could lose comments on the devices. There should be a merge utility to t...

murpmic by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wishlist for GUI

Dynamic expandable/Collapsible treeview for AD WidgetsThe AD Users OUThe AD Assets OUUser Departments.these in particular vcan be extensively long and mega-scrolling required to get to bottom of lists on webpage.

Kboyer by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

More license managing options

Now I am the License Manager Officer, so I see some of the Lansweeper limitations on this. I would love to see:- Software categorization (if it's a driver, manufacture utility or if it was downloaded or bought software)- License categorization (freew...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Switch Port and Asset Location

Hello, Just wondering if the below is possible.We have seen that we can now move assets to locations on a designed map. Is there away to fix ports to this, and link Assets to these ports. This will help to check where pc's are moved to automatically ...

karl800 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos