cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JamieRazek
Engaged Sweeper
Hi, Can we please look into adding a new feature where there's an option to redeploy to failed clients?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Bruce_B
Lansweeper Alumni
A feature was added to our customer wishlist a few months ago, to allow redeployments from the deployment logs page on failed deployments, for instance through a "redeploy" button. I've added your feedback to this item on our wishlist and I've moved your forum topic to the wishlist section in this context. At this moment this feature isn't yet in active development yet though and we aren't able to provide you with an estimated release date.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Bruce_B
Lansweeper Alumni
A feature was added to our customer wishlist a few months ago, to allow redeployments from the deployment logs page on failed deployments, for instance through a "redeploy" button. I've added your feedback to this item on our wishlist and I've moved your forum topic to the wishlist section in this context. At this moment this feature isn't yet in active development yet though and we aren't able to provide you with an estimated release date.
WilsonTech
Engaged Sweeper II

It's been over 5 1/2 years, has this still not come out? Running the latest version, 10.3.2.