cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
matthew1g
Engaged Sweeper III
Is it possible to use lansweeper to build a report that would show me the last date that microsoft office was used on each pc that has it installed on my network?

thank you!
5 REPLIES 5
Technut27
Champion Sweeper
The products that I know of that do software metering require a client. That last used date in add/remove programs has never been reliable.
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Technut27 wrote:
The products that I know of that do software metering require a client. That last used date in add/remove programs has never been reliable.

Software usage metering will require a client on your machines, that is correct. That is why this feature has not yet been implemented.
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Software usage information is not currently collected and hence such a report will not be possible.
Elmrakby
Engaged Sweeper II
Lansweeper wrote:
Software usage information is not currently collected and hence such a report will not be possible.

So is it (software usage) expected to be collected in the coming version 5 ?
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Elmrakby wrote:
Lansweeper wrote:

So is it (software usage) expected to be collected in the coming version 5 ?

Lansweeper 5.0 will not include software usage information. This feature is planned for the future, but we do not yet have an expected release date for it.