cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RKacz
Engaged Sweeper II
In the Actions menu if I select the Change action I can easily change the State of the ticket directly from the drop down menu.

If I want to change something else, such as Priority or Type, a pop-up occurs and then I have to change the item in the pop-up.

If all changes could function as Change State or even allow some sort of dropdown(s) on the ticket display itself to change these items that might make for a more fluid user experience.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Bruce_B
Lansweeper Alumni
Changing Type and Team of a ticket has some additional options that come with it, changing the type allows you to check various options that can change other values of the ticket to correspond with the new ticket type. Changing team also includes the option to subscribe or not subscribe, as changing team may make you lose access to a ticket, in certain cases you'd want to subscribe, and in others you wouldn't. Those 2 in their current state wouldn't be able to follow the same flow as changing the state of a ticket.

Changing the priority though, should be able to follow the same flow as changing state, we'll add this to the customer wishlist. I've moved your topic to the wishlist section of our forum in this context. I'm not able to guarantee this will be changed at this moment though and can't provide you with an estimated release date.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Bruce_B
Lansweeper Alumni
Changing Type and Team of a ticket has some additional options that come with it, changing the type allows you to check various options that can change other values of the ticket to correspond with the new ticket type. Changing team also includes the option to subscribe or not subscribe, as changing team may make you lose access to a ticket, in certain cases you'd want to subscribe, and in others you wouldn't. Those 2 in their current state wouldn't be able to follow the same flow as changing the state of a ticket.

Changing the priority though, should be able to follow the same flow as changing state, we'll add this to the customer wishlist. I've moved your topic to the wishlist section of our forum in this context. I'm not able to guarantee this will be changed at this moment though and can't provide you with an estimated release date.

New to Lansweeper?

Try Lansweeper For Free

Experience Lansweeper with your own data.

Try Now