cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
carlcox
Engaged Sweeper
Hello,

We have central site and many subsidiaries.

The central site control all assets, licences, etc and each subsidiaries manage their assets, licences, etc.

So my question is: is it possible in lansweeper to give a view for each subsidiaries only for their assets, licences, etc and for the central site a view of all assets, etc?

Thanks
3 REPLIES 3
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
You will have one central database and one scanning server for each subsidiary. But you cannot tell Lansweeper that a specific user can see only the assets that are scanned by a specific scan server. You can only configure authentication for all scanned assets. So if you tell a user that he can edit assets then he will be able to edit all assets.

You will have for each scanning server a tab on the page configuration/scanning methods. So for each scanning server you can tell how it should scan assets.
carlcox
Engaged Sweeper
Ok, but we will to purchase an enterprise license.
In my mind, we need to install 1 database on the central site and 1 scanning server on each subsidiaries. Is that correct?

If i understood, in the lanssweper webpage, there will have 1 tab per subsidiaries and we can authorize access for each?!!

Thanks
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
This is not currently possible with a single Lansweeper installation and database. This feature is on our customer wish list, but we do not have a release date for it. Within a single Lansweeper installation, a user can either see all assets/licenses or no assets/licenses. Assigning specific assets/licenses to specific users or groups is not possible.