cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AlanMarquez
Engaged Sweeper II

Hi Community.!

We are looking for a new remote assistance solution to replace Dameware. Has anyone found any integration or feature in Lansweeper that allows remote connection to the computers to provide support? We would greatly appreciate any suggestions or experiences you can share.

I try with remote connection inside basic actions and integrate with RDM but is not working to me, because I try to give remote assistant, and both ways requiere to get connection with my credentials, that means that I should disconect the users.

Thank you in advance for your help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
mmwend
Engaged Sweeper II

We use Splashtop for remote control and support of our computer devices. This works great for both on-prem and at home equipment. I have configured a Lansweeper, "Basic Action" to connect to a device via Splashtop. So basically in Lansweeper, select the asset and then select the custom basic action "Remote via Splashtop" . Of course, I do use the On-Prem version of Lansweeper.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
mmwend
Engaged Sweeper II

We use Splashtop for remote control and support of our computer devices. This works great for both on-prem and at home equipment. I have configured a Lansweeper, "Basic Action" to connect to a device via Splashtop. So basically in Lansweeper, select the asset and then select the custom basic action "Remote via Splashtop" . Of course, I do use the On-Prem version of Lansweeper.

AlanMarquez
Engaged Sweeper II

@mmwend  Thank you so much.!! 
This help me a lot, now we are implementing shplashtop and sending the deploy of terminal by Ls. 

mmwend
Engaged Sweeper II

Just  more information on using Splashtop with Lansweeper.

In Lansweeper, under Configuration menu option -
Asset Management | Asset Pages

Select [Add Asset Action]

Description: Remote Via Splashtop

Action:
powershell.exe -noprofile -windowstyle hidden "$mac = '{mac}' -replace ':', ''; start-process $('st-business://com.splashtop.business?mac=' + $mac)"

Enabled: True

Make sure you have the Splashtop Business App installed on your computer that you are using. This computer is the same one you are using your web browser on for Lansweeper. Splashtop streamer only needs to be on the "remote" computer that you want to remote into.

-cheers

AlanMarquez
Engaged Sweeper II

Thank you mmwend, I going to work on this.

Casslloyd
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee

Thanks for sharing your use case with us @mmwend - its super useful to understand how you are using Lansweeper with other products and if you are doing this with Lansweeper on-prem or cloud.

Casslloyd
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee

Hey @AlanMarquez  have you tried Devolutions? Lansweeper has an integration with their RMM product. https://www.lansweeper.com/product/integrations/itsm/devolutions/

Good luck!

Hi Casslloyd -
Thank you for your answer
I did the integration, I can get connection on computer, but need to log off the user and cannot bring support. I'm trying to found method to get connection without logoff the user inside Devolutions.

LSxDev.pngLSxDev01.png

Hey @AlanMarquez I am happy to provide you with an introduction to the team at Devolutions if this would help. Please let me know

Thank you, Casslloyd.
I touch base with them and create a ticket.