Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Windows 11 24H2 CPU Requirement Report

Hi,I just read an article that repots that Windows 11 24H2 requires something called POPCNT instruction support (SSE4.2). Has anyone created a report that will tell you which computers cannot be upgraded to 24H2?Here is the article:  https://www.ghac...

Change processes report to show opposite results

I found the below script in the forum:Select Top 1000 tblAssets.AssetName, tblProcesses.CaptionFrom tblAssets Inner Join tblProcesses On tblAssets.AssetID = tblProcesses.AssetIDWhere tblProcesses.Caption = 'OneDrive.exe'https://www.lansweeper.com/f...

William382 by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Keep link to items when using column names

I searched the forums but could not find a solution. Using the following Select statement will allow me to click on the items in AssetName columnSelect Top 1000000 tblAssets.AssetID, tblAssets.AssetName,But if use a Column Name then the link is no ...

TomGalvin by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Reporting on low HDD space for 2 servers

Hey, I'm trying to make an alert / report for two servers in the case that they get low disk space. The report I have right now doesn't seem to care about the free space left and just shows all of the drives, as well as only showing one server instea...

Report to find out which local users are present

Good morning, I have downloaded several reports and continue to use them, thanks a lot for this.Now I would like to have a report to see which local users are present on pc or at least to know if a specific user is present.With Powershell I would use...

chart by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

.Net 3.5 and .Net 4 Detail Reports

I had a requirement that we needed to know what machines had .Net 4 version installed and what release this version fell under. In addition, we needed a separate report for .net 3.5 machines and if they had an SP installed. I could not find a repor...

keys_it by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Windows: Not seen in the last 30 days (Built-in)

Old name: Computer: Not seen in the last 30 days (Built-in)The report below lists Windows based assets that were not scanned within the last 30 daysThe report will only list assets that meet all of the following criteria:The asset state is set to "ac...

Daniel_B by Lansweeper Alumni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

add color and table to the license report

Hello,i would like when i generate the report for the license to add color to the result and that the report will be inside of a organize table:Select Top 1000000 tblLicenses.softwareName As License, tblLicenses.Priceperlicense, tblLicenses.License...