Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Windows 11 24H2 CPU Requirement Report

Hi,I just read an article that repots that Windows 11 24H2 requires something called POPCNT instruction support (SSE4.2). Has anyone created a report that will tell you which computers cannot be upgraded to 24H2?Here is the article:  https://www.ghac...

Resolved! local admin users of a specific device

Hi there,Is there a way to create a report that shows all the local admin accounts on one or all win 10 devices?I can get to it manually by clicking on a device name--> Config tab--> User info tab--> Users in GroupsThanksKirk

kdunnett by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

NOT doesn't work as expected

I'm not an SQL expert. I have some reports that are working, but I'd like to exclude certain PC models from them. If I use "NOT LIKE 'modelname'", instead of showing me every PC that matches the rest of the report and isn't that model name, I get eve...

ABECU by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Physical Laptops and Desktops Only

Hi, I'm in need of a report showing ONLY physical laptops and desktops regardless of the OS (we have Linux, Mac, and Windows). I can get bits and pieces of this information from other reports but I have no luck making a single report that covers it a...

Tke402 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bitlocker Report not contain all computers

We have introduced Bitlocker in our enterprise and we would like to manage the computer inventory where Bitlocker is installed or not.I observed that a builtin report already exist to show BitLocker machines... But I dont known why this report not li...

Windows Server 2016 & Patch Tuesday May 2020

Hi,All (87 in total) my Win 2016 servers are showing "out of date" with the https://www.lansweeper.com/report/microsoft-patch-tuesday-audit-may-2020/ report.Triple checked with WSUS and Online check and the seem up to date according to all resources....

How to get total disk usage of all VM assets

As the subject states, I want to get the total disk size of all VMs in my environment. Has anyone created a report like that before? My SQL skills are quite limited but I think I can build one if someone points at a similar query.

mbaybarsk by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos