Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Windows: Not seen in the last 30 days (Built-in)

Old name: Computer: Not seen in the last 30 days (Built-in)The report below lists Windows based assets that were not scanned within the last 30 daysThe report will only list assets that meet all of the following criteria:The asset state is set to "ac...

Daniel_B by Lansweeper Alumni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

add color and table to the license report

Hello,i would like when i generate the report for the license to add color to the result and that the report will be inside of a organize table:Select Top 1000000 tblLicenses.softwareName As License, tblLicenses.Priceperlicense, tblLicenses.License...

Find Unqoted Services with spaces in the Path

Hi,is it possible to find services with unqoted pathes that contain whitespaces via a report?Because in the Service overview under Asset/Config/Windows/Services there are not Paths visible.Thank you!

tgt by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Get patch level for Windows 10 1909 machines

I am trying to figure out how to build a report for Windows 10 1909 which shows in common language on which patch level (based on installed KB) a system is.I know from MS documentation that for example if KB4530684 is installed, patch level = Decembe...

Steve1648 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PC Age and color formatting

I have a report that I'm using to list devices in a certain Asset Group. I'm wanting to highlight devices that are older than 5 years to help managers visually see what needs budgeted to be replaced.In the report below, I'm using a string I found to ...

mrdisco by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Query multiple fields for reports

So I'm not a big SQL guy but I'm trying to make my life a little more efficient if possible. I tried reading up a bit on SQL stuff first before coming here.So basically what I'm doing is adding printer cartridges manually into Lansweeper. Inside th...

Persistent old data on switch port

Hi - I'm seeing some old, incorrect data appearing in column Deviceassetname in a report. Is there a way to refresh that? Re-scanning the switch didn't clear it.For example, I had a VOiP phone connected to our core switch a few months ago. It has sin...

jkoelker by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos