Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Windows 11 24H2 CPU Requirement Report

Hi,I just read an article that repots that Windows 11 24H2 requires something called POPCNT instruction support (SSE4.2). Has anyone created a report that will tell you which computers cannot be upgraded to 24H2?Here is the article:  https://www.ghac...

Report on clients with no LSAgent

Hi,Is there a way to report on all clients which doesn't have any LSAgent installed?I am after a report which will list all clients with no LSAgent.Much appreciate if someone can point me to right direction.

Resolved! Lansweeper report to match computer name

Here is my SQLSelect Top 1000000 tsysOS.Image As icon, tblAssets.AssetID, tblAssets.AssetName, tblAssets.Domain, tblAssets.Username, tblAssets.IPAddress, tblAssets.Firstseen, tblAssets.Lastseen, tblAssets.Lasttried, tblOperatingsystem.Captio...

roro by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Distinct user logins per PC

I'm trying to create a report showing all users that have logged in to all PC's. I've made it this far, but would like to narrow it down to show only the latest login to the PC of each user.Select Top 1000000 tblAssets.AssetID, tblAssets.AssetName, ...

rwllr by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Software version report issue

Checking for a version (or greater) version of Googe Chrome than 80.0.3987.106My query:.Select Top 1000000 tblAssets.AssetName, tblSoftware.softwareVersionFrom tblAssets Inner Join tblAssetCustom On tblAssets.AssetID = tblAssetCustom.AssetID Inner...

RobertBasil by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Request: Missing Software Report

I am trying to put together a report that lists all Windows assets (Servers and Desktops). I am looking to have any asset with a specific application and version in Green and any asset that does not have the application installed or does not match th...

JaxIsland by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos