Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Windows 11 24H2 CPU Requirement Report

Hi,I just read an article that repots that Windows 11 24H2 requires something called POPCNT instruction support (SSE4.2). Has anyone created a report that will tell you which computers cannot be upgraded to 24H2?Here is the article:  https://www.ghac...

Report to compare softwareVersion

This report returns all computers with Office versions whose third number is less than 12228.Select Top 1000000 tblAssets.AssetID, tblAssets.AssetName, tblAssets.Username, tsysOS.Image As icon, tblSoftwareUni.softwareName, tblSoftware.softwareVe...

Martin_P by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Only show string right of character N

I have a SubQuery (SubQuery1.Value) that produces the string 'Windows 10 Enterprise v1903', however I only want 1903 to show in the report.SubQuery1.Value As ImageAny assistance would be appreciated!

STRiCT by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Report From Lansweeper For My Company

Hi,Can you help me create a straight forward report that needs to have the specific tables:*Computer name*Domain User name*OS info (win7 64bit/32bit, win10 64bit/32bit etc')*Expiry Date*Office Version*Manufacture Brand(Dell, HP, Lenovo Etc')*Manufac...

aravin by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Autocad query expansion help please

Hi all,I have managed to successfully use other peoples queries and generate a lot of really useful data, however, here is where the challenge arises for me.They want multiple versions of Revit(13)Autodesk Material Libraries (9)and 4 versions of Auto...

Tholmes by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Custom Report for my organization - Help

Hi,Can you help me create a pretty straight forward report that needs to have the specific tables:*Computer name*Domain User name*OS info (win7 64bit/32bit, win10 64bit/32bit etc')*Processor Model*Memory Capcity (4GB,8GB etc')*Office Version*Manufact...

MrHicUp by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Report for service status

Hello, I'm trying to build a report that can have multiple services as seperate columns, with the status of that service shown in the report.. For example, something that would look like this AssetID Service1 Service2 Service3compute...

Critical Patches Outstanding for Windows

Hi, sorry I am a report newbie and Im being asked to do a report that lists critical patches for our Windows estate and I guess how many machines are missing each critical. Is there a template or other report I could customise for this?Many thanks in...

Jonnym by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos