Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Windows 11 24H2 CPU Requirement Report

Hi,I just read an article that repots that Windows 11 24H2 requires something called POPCNT instruction support (SSE4.2). Has anyone created a report that will tell you which computers cannot be upgraded to 24H2?Here is the article:  https://www.ghac...

LANSweeper script issue

Below is the script I have but it's only showing Windows Servers, nothing else. Any help would be greatlt appreciated:Select Top 1000000 tsysOS.Image As icon, tblAssets.AssetID, tblAssets.AssetName, tblAssets.IPAddress, tsysOS.OSname As OS, tbl...

End of year report

Hi i want to get a detailed end of year reportid like a list of all tickets closed for the previous year, 2019, to include call typeand what agent closed it.Once i get that into CSV i should be able to get the information that i need.thanks

Tickets opened/closed/per month by Type

HI,I have tried my hand at writing a report. My objective was to get a report that shows how many tickets were created in a month and how many tickets were closed that month and have it group by type. I have 4 types of tickets in my system. Here is w...

rizatt by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Report Showing custom registry keys scanned

Hi,I need a report which shows all Windows PC's along with their custom registry keys scanned in a report. For example, I want to be able to show Asset name, Software Version (Symantec Endpoint Protection) and two different registry keys which I have...

Liamsy11 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Report to compare softwareVersion

This report returns all computers with Office versions whose third number is less than 12228.Select Top 1000000 tblAssets.AssetID, tblAssets.AssetName, tblAssets.Username, tsysOS.Image As icon, tblSoftwareUni.softwareName, tblSoftware.softwareVe...

Martin_P by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos