Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Windows 11 24H2 CPU Requirement Report

Hi,I just read an article that repots that Windows 11 24H2 requires something called POPCNT instruction support (SSE4.2). Has anyone created a report that will tell you which computers cannot be upgraded to 24H2?Here is the article:  https://www.ghac...

Apple Mac Missing Software Report

Hello,I have created a report for our windows computers which shows all computer that don't have a software application called Like %Sophos%. I want to do the same for all apple computers but can't figure out how.Can you help please.Regards,V

parrot by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Limit report to only include last logon time

I have a report that lists the systems that have not logged on in the last 30 days. I need to find a way to limit this to show just the last log on event. Below is what I have so far. Any help would be appreciated. Select Distinct Top 1000000 tblAsse...

GMFDE by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Custom All Assets Report Help

Hello,I created a custom report a while back to list all my assets with all the pertinent information I need (make, model, serial number, etc.) plus who it's used by and where it is located at. Last I checked it was pulling all my assets, except the ...

mfuhrman by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to Report on Dynamic Asset Groups

Good Morning,Please would I be able to ask how I best report on the different Dynamic Asset Groups?I want to be able to initially pull a basic report on each to be shown on a custom dashboard to be built.Many thanks,Rob

Rob-CD by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virtual machines and their host

The report below will show all virtual machines and their hosts.The report will only list assets that meet all of the following criteria:You are running Lansweeper 7The asset state is set to active.Your ESXi hosts are directly scanned or via vCenter ...

Esben_D by Lansweeper Employee
  • 6 replies
  • 4 kudos

AD User report

Hi folks,Been using a number of OOTB reports but would like to play a little more with more what is available for AD auditing, I am looking for some reports that can show me the following.User accounts last known login.User accounts that are enabled ...