Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Windows 11 24H2 CPU Requirement Report

Hi,I just read an article that repots that Windows 11 24H2 requires something called POPCNT instruction support (SSE4.2). Has anyone created a report that will tell you which computers cannot be upgraded to 24H2?Here is the article:  https://www.ghac...

Top 5 Average RAM Usage

This report shows the top 5 assets in your network based on average RAM usage of the last 7 days. To report on the data, you will have to enable and scan RAM usage using the performance counter scanning which was part of the Lansweeper 7.1 release.Yo...

Esben_D by Lansweeper Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

SWAPGS Report

I got the email about the audit report for this provided by LANSweeper. I copied the code and ran the report but it is all wrong. It shows most of my environment being vulnerable but when researching the vulnerabilities and checking machines marked...

brodiemac by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Informes de antiguedad

Buenas tardes, necesito poder sacar un reporte donde me indique el año del equipamiento para poder sacar la antigüedad de los mismos, esto es posible? Gracias

Martind by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Chart: Computer Bios Age

Buenos dias Quisiera saber con que reporte realizan el grafico de Chart: Computer Bios AgeDelete ? quiseira poder seleccionar las PC que estan tomando como base.gracias

Martind by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Report the state of multiple services

Aloha report Guru's, We had a single report that gave the status of multiple services. Somehow we managed to wipe it and can not recover or recreate. Does anyone have an example of a report that will give the status of the state multiple services in...

ehorde by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Windows 10 version

Here a report of assets with Windows 10 including MS version numbersSelect Top 1000000 tblAssets.AssetID, tblAssets.AssetUnique, tblAssets.Domain, tsysOS.OSname, tblOperatingsystem.Lastchanged, tsysOS.Image As icon, tblOperatingsystem.Version...

Sjors by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 13 replies
  • 3 kudos

Report with Dynamic Groups

Hi,I would like the same report with Dynamic Groups which I customized by group. For example, I grouped laptop, portable, notebook by "Laptops". And if it's possible to count them, it will be perfect Select Top 1000000 tsysAssetTypes.AssetTypeIcon...

jproust by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Presentation de rapport

Bonjour vous trouverez ci apres une syntaxe d un rapportje souhaite savoir si il existe une possibilité d'optimiser ma syntaxemerci de votre aideSelect Top 1000000 tsysOS.Image As icon, tblAssets.AssetID, tblAssets.AssetName, tsysOS.OSname, tblAs...

Slim_D by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos