Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Windows 11 24H2 CPU Requirement Report

Hi,I just read an article that repots that Windows 11 24H2 requires something called POPCNT instruction support (SSE4.2). Has anyone created a report that will tell you which computers cannot be upgraded to 24H2?Here is the article:  https://www.ghac...

BIOS version check

This report looks for the most recent BIOS version scanned in your network for each model and lists computers having an older BIOS version installedMeets the following criteria:- Active Windows computers- BIOS version not the same as the highest vers...

Daniel_B by Lansweeper Alumni
  • 25 replies
  • 14 kudos

Resolved! Pc's with SSD

Hi,Can someone help me with a report , that show only the pcs without a ssd drive?Thank you,Fabio TavaresSPGS

spgs by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Software for Asset Group

Hello,from the button "Software" I can see all software found in my Assets list.Is it possible have a report of Software that lasweeper found only in a specific Asset Group?Regards

manelnas by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Run a report against a specific static group only

Hi,We have a report as below and a static group already set up "Critical Systems". What we need to do is only show results for that static group. Can you help? Apologies in advance but we have no SQL skills in-house .Select Top 1000000 tblSoftwareUn...

Marandtay by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Report: Count of tickets per *Custom Field* and month

Hi All,We have a custom field (drop down) in our Tickets for "Location" used to select geographic locations that a ticket relates to (only 4 possible values in the drop down). I would like to modify the standard Lansweeper Report "Helpdesk: Count of ...

ebruntjen by Engaged Sweeper
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Windows 10 OS Builds

I have pieced together this report that reports the full OS Build of Windows 10. It works, but it relies on 2 custom registry scans. The 2 custom scans are both from \HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion. One is ReleaseID...

pfenton by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Windows 10 readiness report

In light of the closing Windows 7 EOL date, you can use the report below to check whether your workstation are ready for a Windows 10 upgrade. The report checks the hardware requirements and if an in-place upgrade is possible or not. The specificatio...

Esben_D by Lansweeper Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos