Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Windows 11 24H2 CPU Requirement Report

Hi,I just read an article that repots that Windows 11 24H2 requires something called POPCNT instruction support (SSE4.2). Has anyone created a report that will tell you which computers cannot be upgraded to 24H2?Here is the article:  https://www.ghac...

Resolved! Add Asset State to Patch Report

Forgive me if this has been asked before. I use the monthly patch report that is posted every month. However, the only machines in the report are the ones whose state is set to 'Active'. I would like to also include the states 'In Repair' and 'Spare'...

Resolved! Identifying systems for INTEL-SA-00166

Hi, Would it somehow be possible to identify systems applicable to Intel's recent Security Advisory INTEL-SA-00166?https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/security-center/advisory/intel-sa-00166.htmlThanks,Bart

VMware report: # of Windows Guests

I have this report built out so far, but I must admit I know very little about SQL and regrettably I do not currently have the cycles to bring myself up to speed. How would I go about showing a count of Windows-based guests in the following report? ...

Teebs88 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Get last installed windows update (date)

Hello,i would like to get the information of all windows server regarding the last installed windows update.For starting i use the standard (bultin) report "Installed Windows Updates".With this report i get some information, but the column "Installed...

AlexanderH by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Help reporting a funky timestamp from registry

I am reporting on a registry value that produces a time stamp that looks like '20181025162152.000000-420'. I simply want to convert this to a short date that Excel can read. Using the example time stamp above it should look like '10/25/2018'.I was ...

STRiCT by Engaged Sweeper
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos