Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Windows 11 24H2 CPU Requirement Report

Hi,I just read an article that repots that Windows 11 24H2 requires something called POPCNT instruction support (SSE4.2). Has anyone created a report that will tell you which computers cannot be upgraded to 24H2?Here is the article:  https://www.ghac...

Citrix: Client Hvm Boot Parameters (Built-in)

The report below gives back a list of Citrix guest boot parameter data.The report will only list assets when the following criteria are met:You have Lansweeper 7.0 or higher.There is Citrix guest data scanned.The assets must be active.Select Top 1000...

Esben_D by Lansweeper Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Citrix: Client Other Configurations (Built-in)

The report below gives back a list of Citrix guest extra data.The report will only list assets when the following criteria are met:You have Lansweeper 7.0 or higher.There is Citrix guest data scanned.The assets must be active.Select Top 1000000 tblAs...

Esben_D by Lansweeper Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Java report - Last seen and inactive

Hello, I'm looking to create a report that shows a count of the Java installations and versions. So far I have this below. I would like to exclude inactive computers (which I think I did by including 'Active') and exclude computers that haven't bee...

dlabriola by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Windows 10 Computers Out-Of-Date

Lansweeper includes a report showing Windows 10 computers not on the latest feature update. But this report is always showing a lot of computers because we have test users on the newest build at all times while the regular users are delayed by 8 mon...

marck1024 by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Running A Report On Missing File; Getting Duplicates

I am trying to run a report that lets me know when a cert file is missing from a group of PC's with certain software. I am able to get results, but I realize that some of the results are duplicates due to it finding the file in the program files (x8...

Mozilla Firefox Remote Execution Vulnerability (improved)

Hello,I need to follow the Mozilla Firefox CVE-2018-12386 and CVE-2018-12387 remote execution vulnerabilities.Unfortunately, the report provided by Charles.X at Mozilla Firefox Remote Execution Vulnerability - Announcements - Lansweeper only mark as ...

Sylvie by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Compare 2 Reports

I have 2 Reports with assets.Some assets are in both assets, but I would like to have only thoese assets who are either missing in the first or the second report.How can I compare 2 reports with each other ?Thanks for answers.BR Sascha

S_B by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos