Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Windows 11 24H2 CPU Requirement Report

Hi,I just read an article that repots that Windows 11 24H2 requires something called POPCNT instruction support (SSE4.2). Has anyone created a report that will tell you which computers cannot be upgraded to 24H2?Here is the article:  https://www.ghac...

Resolved! Adding Date Paramiter

Hi Guys,I've got a report that shows all of the devices that don't have are AV on it, want I want to be able to add now is to show only the devices that have been seen this year.I know you can do it for like the last however many days using Where tbl...

Cieran by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Reporting login failures

Hello i found this post to help create a report along the lines of what i would like to implement, searching and reporting for Event IDs relating to a logon failure:https://www.lansweeper.com/forum/yaf_postsm49283_Invalid-login-attempts-on-Workstatio...

Linux Asset Network Interface Count

Is it possible to build a report that shows all scanned Linux servers with a count if nic each Linux asset has? I see that the names if the interfaces are in the database for each server. Would it be possible to count them somehow? I have a report st...

tcilmo by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Report for "No AD User logon for x days"

Has anyone created a report or similar report that will give me this details? Our organization has a powershell script that runs and disabled any account that hasn't been logged into for 90 days but I'd a report that gives me the same details to revi...

sethm by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Report about Windows Update Client to be reset

Hi community,is there an ability to create a report that tells me, on which (active) clients the WSUS client service obviously has to be reset because it installed no updates since X weeks or months?Best regards, Jochen

Fossy777 by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Report w PowerShell Version

Hello,Is there a way to use LanSweeper to give what latest version of PowerShell Engine is running on the system? I could have used Registry, but by default servers have v1 and if upgraded will have v3 (for v3/4/5) subkeys within registry. I am looki...

InfraTeam by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 3 kudos