Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Windows 11 24H2 CPU Requirement Report

Hi,I just read an article that repots that Windows 11 24H2 requires something called POPCNT instruction support (SSE4.2). Has anyone created a report that will tell you which computers cannot be upgraded to 24H2?Here is the article:  https://www.ghac...

Report to exclude 'VMware Virtual Platform' under model

Hi AllI have an asset report that works fairly wellI'm attempting to exclude all servers - mostly VMs and an HP The 'models' that show that i would like to exclude is 'VMware Virtual Platform' + 'ProLiant DL380 Gen9'Thanks in advance for any assista...

tux182 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Computer: Hardware Age by BIOS Date

Here's a report I made to determine the approximate computer hardware age based upon the BIOS release date. This isn't the most accurate indicator of hardware age, but it's the best option available within LanSweeper. We are using it to complemen...

mdouglas by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

tblAssets

Hitrying to create a report with tblAssets and tblUsers. I select various options in tblAssets and I select Fullname in tblUsers but when I run the report, the section does not populate with full name details. Any advice please?

sazza21 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Helpdesk Report with htblnotes - note ntext

I have a Helpdesk report that shows which tickets were closed in the last X days. I have it sorted by user department. The report works great as is below. Select Top 1000000 htblusers.department As Department, htblticket.ticketid, '#' + Cast(htblti...

Null by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Problem with multiple excludes in report

i try to exclude few values from report but it still contains them, can any1 tell me what i'm doing wrong ?:Select Top 1000000 tblAssets.AssetID, tblAssets.AssetName, tsysAssetTypes.AssetTypename, tsysAssetTypes.AssetTypeIcon10 As icon, tblAssetC...

evan91 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Which field to change this to?

What change do I need to make so this report shows the initial ticket description (the first email they write in to describe a problem) in the Resolution column, as opposed to the final ticket note? I will change the column name to initial issue. Se...

Null by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! text file found and/or application installed

Hi,We are in the process of rolling out an application. For some reason the installer is unstable and often fails. Because if this we would need a way to find these computers.As the last step in the installation process a .txt file is created in the ...

glesax by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos