Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Windows 11 24H2 CPU Requirement Report

Hi,I just read an article that repots that Windows 11 24H2 requires something called POPCNT instruction support (SSE4.2). Has anyone created a report that will tell you which computers cannot be upgraded to 24H2?Here is the article:  https://www.ghac...

Duplicate Licenses Report

Hello all,We use LANSweeper in an enterprise environment, where our Microsoft products and many others are volume licenses, but we're still stuck with some products like Adobe, AutoDesk, etc., that are single license. I'd like to have a report that t...

Querying PC & Setting Local Admin

Hi Guy'sHoping you can help. The environment I am using Lansweeper in, there are quite a few machines that do not have their local admin account enabled or password set. I have pushed this out to the computers a few times, but not everyone is onlin...

Microsoft CVE-2018-1038

Here is a report to find computers missing the emergency path from 3/29/2018 - KB4100480.Select Top 1000000 Coalesce(tsysOS.Image, tsysAssetTypes.AssetTypeIcon10) As icon, tblAssets.AssetID, tblAssets.AssetName, tblAssets.Domain, tblState.Staten...

keys_it by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Adobe Acrobat with license key

Good day.I am looking for help with a report that will show what computers have Adobe Acrobat, but not reader. I also need to see the Asset name, software, version, domain, Username, IP address, IP Location, Manufacturer, Model, Adobe Acrobat key.th...

JTempleton by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Duplicate Assets in Software Report

I am trying to create a report that what computers do have Solarwinds Agent installed. The report runs fine, but it shows duplicate entries for every computer. Here is my code.Select Distinct Top 1000000 tblAssets.AssetID As AssetID1, tblAssets.As...

List machines seeing event id

I am by no means a sql programmer and am looking for help generating a report or two. Our system is seeing many machines posting similar events in the Windows System Log, all having the same event id. I am looking to generate a list of all the mach...