Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Windows Logs>Application

Hi,I have problems seeing EventID 12294 from Security-SPP.It's for KMS publishing itself to DNS.It is not from unsupported Applications and Services logs, it's not even there.It is located in Windows logs > Application.Log Name: ApplicationSource:Sec...

MikW by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Syntax for showing drive C only

Can somebody give me the command in a report so that only drive C shows up? For example, in the report about low disk space, how do I make it only show me drive C? I think this is the line for the drive letter?tblDiskdrives.CaptionAnother example w...

Todd by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Event Log Reporting

Hello, My company is currently seeing a lot of event logs related to not communicating with the domain. Is there a way to run a report in LanSweeper to see specific event logs on machines in the domain? Or do we have to look at each of our 1000 machi...

RInns by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Report of "Power On" minutes per week or month

I think I'd like a general idea of power usage. I'm interested in the number of minutes all of our non-VM windows machines have been powered on. It looks like there is a value at the bottom of the weekly/monthly uptime calendar named "Asset on total"...

cnielsen by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unauthorized local admin report

Hello,Trying to find out if the unauthorized local admin report can identify or label if the account is a user or group?I'm pretty sure Windows knows the difference because it uses different icons when you're viewing the local admins group, but I don...

dallows by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Multiple software on one report

I did a search, but just not pulling up what I'm looking for. I'm wanting to to have one report with multiple columns. One for Firefox and one for Chrome. Right now Assets show up on two lines. One will have Chrome listed and the other line Firefox. ...

JTZRFB by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Computer Usage Report

I know Lansweeper collects login information on assets such as each login event and the time it occurred in the tblCPlogininfo table. I have used that information to build a report that disables an asset and the total number of logons against that as...

tcilmo by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Report to group workstations by purchase year

Hello,I'm trying to create a Chart: report that will group our workstation purchases by purchase year. So far I've come up with this, but the counts are too high. I believe it includes assets besides workstations. What's the easiest way to limit i...

galesj by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos