Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Combined report for WIndows and Linux

Hi!I need to create a report or of available built-in report for windows servers and Linux operating system details with basic information such as IP address, Asset Name,Asset Type, Primary User, Domain, OS Release, Manufacturer, Model, First and La...

Only Windows Servers?

I'd like to create a report which ONLY lists computers which have a Windows Server OS installed (2003, 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2, etc). All I really need to have is the asset name, and the OS version installed. The pre-defined asset lists always...

sailor by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How do I exclude more than 1 asset type in report?

When I exclude one the code isWhere tsysAssetTypes.AssetTypename != 'Monitor' And tblState.Statename = 'Active'Order By AssetType, tblAssets.AssetNameAnd it excludes MonitorBut when I add another one more to the Or.. it looks likeWhere (tsysAssetTy...

bmbarnett by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Filter by OS Windows 10

I have a report that is supposed to list all the windows 10 machines in our environment. We have two new windows 10 machines that are not showing up on that report, but are showing up on the new computers detected. The report (See below) is filtered ...

tcrook by Engaged Sweeper
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Report on Random KB Articles

Trying to setup a generic report query, where i am able to punch in the specific KB's to determine which assets are missing the KB's with their OS version. We are running version 6.0.100.x and currently trying to report on (CVE Microsoft Equation Ed...

ipirzada by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos