Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Windows 11 24H2 CPU Requirement Report

Hi,I just read an article that repots that Windows 11 24H2 requires something called POPCNT instruction support (SSE4.2). Has anyone created a report that will tell you which computers cannot be upgraded to 24H2?Here is the article:  https://www.ghac...

Resolved! Run a report to see currently active PC's

Would like to be able to run a report of all the currently active PC's. I was trying to see if it would be able to ping them first or use the last seen column and report those that were last seen in the last 24 hours or so.

Resolved! Local Software Install Location

My SQL knowledge is limited and I'm asking for help modifying the built in report "Software: Changes in the last 24 hours". We would like to add a field for the software location on the machine. We work in a Citrix environment and standard users do...

kleinsak by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Last month New Employees

Hello,I've been trying to get a report showing below columns (from 3 different custom fields).[size=3]When I was using 2 custom fields, it worked. When I tried to input a third one, I failed... I now have double information per custom fields, so inst...

soucyinter by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! duplicate results in report on file scan

I am performing two scans for the existence of a file at two different locations. Depending on the version of software installed the file can exist at location A, location B or both. When I create a report to identify the PCs where the FileVersions...

Resolved! Workstations with .NET Framework 4.5.2 or higher

Hello,I'm looking to build a report for PCs that have .NET Framework 4.5.2 or higher installed. In my research, I've determined that the registry key name is "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\NET Framework Setup\NDP\v4\Full" and has a key labele...