Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! List of Deleted Assets

Is there a way or perhaps a new feature request for a list that can be generated for all deleted assets. Auditors are now asking for that.

EB by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Asset added by which scanning rule

Is there a way to see which scanning rule has added an asset to the database? That would be very helpful to fine-tune the scanning rules to avoid unwanted assets in the db.

MartinG by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Accounts set to expire in 7 days

Hello Team,I would like to have a report to give me the info about accounts set to expire in the next 7 days on active directory.Can you please help me with the report.Thanks and Regards,Uday

udaykumar by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! OS field report

Hi all, im trying to find the OS field so that i can run a report for OS, which returns the OS's including the not scanned. Any ideasThanks

chrisjones by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Assets in Stock

I plan on using Lansweeper for inventory of new monitors/pc/s/switches etc. I will enter them in manually. When I do New Asset for State I have each location with -Stock (ex. NY -Stock, NJ -Stock). I want to have a report showing me what I have i...

dtsteinb by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos