Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Windows 11 24H2 CPU Requirement Report

Hi,I just read an article that repots that Windows 11 24H2 requires something called POPCNT instruction support (SSE4.2). Has anyone created a report that will tell you which computers cannot be upgraded to 24H2?Here is the article:  https://www.ghac...

Resolved! Is it possible to filter on IP location ?

Below is the standard code for the printers almost out of toner.How to add a filter on Ip location ? I've got multiple sitesCan you help me ?Select Top 1000000 tsysAssetTypes.AssetTypeIcon10 As icon, tblAssets.AssetName, tblAssetCustom.Model As [De...

Joris_ by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to include full windows OS in a report?

This OS information is seen when hovering over a host name, I can not seem to add this information to report nor can I find any details on how to do this. The only thing I have found is listed below but it seems the tables are older and no longer par...

lznoc by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! CISCO switch and IOS version in report

Is there a way to get the IOS version number for switches and routers in reports? Current report running is: Select Top 1000000 tblAssets.AssetID, tblAssets.AssetName, tsysAssetTypes.AssetTypename, tsysAssetTypes.AssetTypeIcon10 As icon, tblAsset...

JohnLewis by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Export either URL to asset or assetID as text

In our procurement database, we want to add links to specific assets in Lansweeper, but I cannot find a way to export the actual link paths or even just the assetID (and we can construct the path ourselves). Is this possible?Example: https://<our ser...

b8rtm8nn by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Space on C Drive (Variables)

In our company we name laptops LAP### and desktops CPU### I'm looking for a way to report the following information.ONLY LAP and CPU (No servers/VMs/etc.) with less than 5 GB of Free Space ONLY on the C: Drive. I'd also like this to show the Free Spa...

E__L__Gray by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! OS Install Date

How do I show the OS Install Date? I've dug through tons of forum posts, etc. and I'd like to get as far as I can tell, that's about as close as I can get to the actual "machine install date" (but that's really what I'm after).I'm trying to determin...

davidr521 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos