Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Windows 11 24H2 CPU Requirement Report

Hi,I just read an article that repots that Windows 11 24H2 requires something called POPCNT instruction support (SSE4.2). Has anyone created a report that will tell you which computers cannot be upgraded to 24H2?Here is the article:  https://www.ghac...

Resolved! All Assets - Report Request

Hi All, I'm quite new with Lansweeper so apologies if this is something I've missed/already been answered. In a nutshell our SD need the full list of Assets from Lansweeper so they can compare to their CMDB. They've agreed that they would like ALL in...

bluesymbol by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Report of Software for PC/Mac mixed network

I've been tasked with creating a report that will be similar to the PC Licensing report, for Mac software. Even better, we'd like results from both platforms tallied if possible.On the PC side, Adobe Creative Suite is shown as Adobe Creative Suite. ...

Casey4147 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Remove Duplicate entries from report

Hi all,I have put a report together which tells me all of the machines which have 'Event ID 7023'.The report has worked and I can see all the machines, but unfortunately it's showing the each PC multiple times in the report (as each machine has multi...

paultech by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Asset Tag Report - Only show fields with data

Hello, I'm trying to build a report around the 'custom field 1' entry in Lansweeper Assets. Which I have named 'Asset Number' so we can populate with our own Asset numbers from our CMDB. I've used the base report 'Asset Tags' and tweaked it to the be...

bluesymbol by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Microsoft Office Report - Help

Hey All,I have the following report for Computers with Microsoft Office: Select Top 1000000 tblAssets.AssetID,tblAssets.AssetUnique,tblAssets.Domain,tsysOS.OSname,tblSerialnumber.Product,tblSerialnumber.ProductID,tblSerialnumber.ProductKey,tsysOS.Ima...

Cam by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos