Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Windows 11 24H2 CPU Requirement Report

Hi,I just read an article that repots that Windows 11 24H2 requires something called POPCNT instruction support (SSE4.2). Has anyone created a report that will tell you which computers cannot be upgraded to 24H2?Here is the article:  https://www.ghac...

Resolved! Detect devices unplugged

Can I see in Lansweeper if a user has disconnected a monitor? I am trying to find a way to detect if a user takes a monitor from one computer and plugs it into another.

MWBrown by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Software report Machine Name

I am looking to run a report where it will give the Name of the asset, IP, Hardware info, and the software that is installed on the machine. Here is an example.Machine1 1.1.1.1 PowerEdge 2650 Adobe Chrome ...

pixa241 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! report for unmoved computers with user name USER OU

I want to create report for unmoved computers with user name and USER OUI create it but I want to add user OU in reportSelect Top 1000000 tblAssets.AssetID, tblAssets.AssetName, tsysAssetTypes.AssetTypename, tsysAssetTypes.AssetTypeIcon10 As icon,...

Resolved! Force Report To Only Include Results In IP Range?

Hello,I have a report that shows computers that are missing the Firewall Single Sign On agent and I was wondering if there was a way to make it so that it only shows computers who are in the DHCP pool?Our pool is 192.168.90.1 - 192.168.92.254Current ...

RTI_IT by Champion Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Low Disk Space Limits

Does anyone know how to change the trigger for the low disk space alerts on workstations? I would like to either increase the trigger from 1 GB to either a 10 GB alert or to a percentage alert like 5% of disk space.

Resolved! Bitlocker report

Sorry if this has already been covered- but any suggestions on creating a report in lansweeper that shows me all the machines that do not have bitlocker enabled? I guess I mean all the laptops; machines with a TPM chip- they are named in the conventi...