cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bleeloy
Engaged Sweeper
I'm trying to write a report to look for a particular Microsoft KB installed during the last round of patch Tuesday updates. I can see the update when looking at an asset under the History tab, but I cannot find the correct table(s) to pull the information from for the report.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
All history is stored in database tables ending in "Hist". Update history specifically is stored in the tblQuickFixEngineeringHist table. To create a report:
  • Open the report builder under Reports\Create New Report.
  • Double-click on tblQuickFixEngineeringHist and tblQuickFixEngineeringUni to add the tables to your report.
  • In the upper section of the report builder, drag the QFEID field of one of the QuickFix tables over to the QFEID field of the other table to create a link.
  • In the upper section of the report builder, tick the Action field in tblQuickFixEngineeringHist and the HotFixID field in tblQuickFixEngineeringUni.
  • Give the report a title, run it and filter it further within the report results. You can submit the KB number in the HotFixID box and the action in the Action box. ("1" means the patch was added, "2" means it was removed.)

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
All history is stored in database tables ending in "Hist". Update history specifically is stored in the tblQuickFixEngineeringHist table. To create a report:
  • Open the report builder under Reports\Create New Report.
  • Double-click on tblQuickFixEngineeringHist and tblQuickFixEngineeringUni to add the tables to your report.
  • In the upper section of the report builder, drag the QFEID field of one of the QuickFix tables over to the QFEID field of the other table to create a link.
  • In the upper section of the report builder, tick the Action field in tblQuickFixEngineeringHist and the HotFixID field in tblQuickFixEngineeringUni.
  • Give the report a title, run it and filter it further within the report results. You can submit the KB number in the HotFixID box and the action in the Action box. ("1" means the patch was added, "2" means it was removed.)