cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kanek
Engaged Sweeper II
Hi, Can anyone help with this please?

I have got this far however I cannot convert the agentid to the agent display name.

If I default link the htblagents table then the report will only display tickets where the agent and ticket user match, i.e. where we raise an internal ticket for ourselves to work on.

I have tried linking the htblagents various ways to htblticket and htblusers but to no avail.

I could put the report to Excel and vlookup the agent ID but if the reporting can convert the userid to display name I don't understand why I cannot do the same with the agent id.

Many thanks,

Kane.

Select Top 1000000 htblticket.date As [Date Opened],
htblticket.slaresolved As [Date Closed / Resolved],
htbltickettypes.typename,
htblticketstates.statename,
htblticket.subject,
htblticket.assetid,
htblticket.ticketid,
htblusers.name,
htblticket.agentid
From htblticket
Inner Join htblticketstates On htblticketstates.ticketstateid =
htblticket.ticketstateid
Inner Join htbltickettypes On htblticket.tickettypeid =
htbltickettypes.tickettypeid
Inner Join htblusers On htblusers.userid = htblticket.fromuserid
Order By htblticketstates.statename,
htbltickettypes.typename,
[Date Opened]
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
The report builder will not be able to "correctly" link htblagents on its own, as there are several tables in your report htblagents can be linked to, depending on what you are trying to accomplish. To do what you want (i.e. list the agent the ticket is assigned to):
  • Double-click on htblagents to add the table.
  • Double-click on htblusers to add another instance of this table as well.
  • Remove all of the table links that are automatically generated for the newly added tables. (Right-click on any link to htblagents or the new htblusers table and select Delete.)
  • Manually link the tables as shown in the screenshot attached. (Left-click and drag the agentid field from the one table to the other to generate a link and do the same for the userid field as well.)

Just for future reference: it would best to send any beta related questions to support@lansweeper.com and include "beta" in the title of your message. We aren't sharing the beta publicly yet, so any beta questions are handled via email.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
The report builder will not be able to "correctly" link htblagents on its own, as there are several tables in your report htblagents can be linked to, depending on what you are trying to accomplish. To do what you want (i.e. list the agent the ticket is assigned to):
  • Double-click on htblagents to add the table.
  • Double-click on htblusers to add another instance of this table as well.
  • Remove all of the table links that are automatically generated for the newly added tables. (Right-click on any link to htblagents or the new htblusers table and select Delete.)
  • Manually link the tables as shown in the screenshot attached. (Left-click and drag the agentid field from the one table to the other to generate a link and do the same for the userid field as well.)

Just for future reference: it would best to send any beta related questions to support@lansweeper.com and include "beta" in the title of your message. We aren't sharing the beta publicly yet, so any beta questions are handled via email.