cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JohanW
Engaged Sweeper
Hi,

Is it possible to create a report with the monthly page count? Is the page count a unique field per scan or are the field’s overwritten by the last scan?

Thx,

Johan W
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
jfarruc wrote:
Where can I find the total page count for local printers. That would be helpful to me.
James

This information can only be retrieved for network printers scanned as separate assets with SNMP. For those printers, you can find the printed pages on individual asset pages or in the built-in report: "Device: Printer status".

Lansweeper does not currently keep a history of this information, but you could have the report mailed on a scheduled basis. Monthly alerts are not possible, but daily or weekly ones are. More info on report alerts can be found on page 145 and beyond of our online documentation: http://www.lansweeper.com/documentation.pdf

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Hit the edit button next to the report under Reports/View All Reports and, in the visual representation of the report in the upper section of the report builder, tick the Firstseen field in tblAssets.
jfarruc
Engaged Sweeper
That explains why I could not find it.
The report has lastsceen. Is there a way to find firstsceen? (the day the inventory found it?)
Thank you for the answer.
jfarruc
Engaged Sweeper
Where can I find the total page count for local printers. That would be helpful to me.
James
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
jfarruc wrote:
James

This information can only be retrieved for network printers scanned as separate assets with SNMP. For those printers, you can find the printed pages on individual asset pages or in the built-in report: "Device: Printer status".

Lansweeper does not currently keep a history of this information, but you could have the report mailed on a scheduled basis. Monthly alerts are not possible, but daily or weekly ones are. More info on report alerts can be found on page 145 and beyond of our online documentation: http://www.lansweeper.com/documentation.pdf
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
JohanW wrote:
Is it possible to create a report with the monthly page count?

No, Lansweeper only stores a total printed pages count and does not currently keep a history of this information.