cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
phillbl
Engaged Sweeper
hi,

we have literally just put this in and I was looking around the reports. we get a lot of requests from the business for users that are in groups they own.

in lan sweeper is it possible to create a report that allows me to enter the name of a group and then a list appears of users that are in that group?

thanks
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
I moved this from the Report Center section of the forum to here. Please keep in mind that the Report Center is only for posting finished reports, not questions. To answer your question: you can add this Active Directory group report to your Lansweeper installation by following these instructions and then filter the group name within the report results to see users belonging to a specific group. Make sure your AD groups are scanned first. Instructions for scanning both users and groups can be found here.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
I moved this from the Report Center section of the forum to here. Please keep in mind that the Report Center is only for posting finished reports, not questions. To answer your question: you can add this Active Directory group report to your Lansweeper installation by following these instructions and then filter the group name within the report results to see users belonging to a specific group. Make sure your AD groups are scanned first. Instructions for scanning both users and groups can be found here.