Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Windows 11 24H2 CPU Requirement Report

Hi,I just read an article that repots that Windows 11 24H2 requires something called POPCNT instruction support (SSE4.2). Has anyone created a report that will tell you which computers cannot be upgraded to 24H2?Here is the article:  https://www.ghac...

Report to determine which systems can run Windows 10

Good Morning,I was wondering if anyone has created a report that will go through and determine which systems can run Windows 10. I have several hundred windows 7 systems and i need to know if they will run Windows 10. Any assistance is greatly appre...

aplechaty by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! "Exception" or "Exclusion" in Default Report

I am trying to add an exclusion to one of the default reports in LANSweeper. It is the "Error: WMI Access Denied" report. On our network we have PCL-like devices that are used on our manufacturing floor. They are boxes that have an Ethernet port a...

mhammond by Champion Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help with Report. Duplication

Hi All,I have create a report that pulls all Windows 10 devices from every OU in the domain. What we have found is the report is creating duplicate OU enteries. Please can someone assist? What is requires is a count against all OU's for windows win10...

magson by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! IPv6

We've had a problem with some HP machines and IPv6. Seems there is a bug with the sleep function in some HP desktops that creates a network storm. Normal broadcast traffic on my network, according to wireshark, is usually around 10,000 lines a minu...

SolusMIB by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

TPM

Hi All,Is it possible to run a report against all machines, reporting devices that do not have a TPM chip at all?Thank you

magson by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Adding CORRECT Last User to a Report

I would like the added luxury to include the Last User's First and last name to each of the reports I make. I am trying to add it to this report for mapped drives. =========================================================Select Top 1000000 tsysOS.Im...