cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nixfaenger
Engaged Sweeper
Hello

I have created a report, the values of custom registry scan lists, grouped by tblRegistry.Value.
I get a List with the Value of the Registry key and the Count of Assets on which the Key is set.

Is there a way to make the Value in the List clickable and to show a List of the individual Assets?

Select Top 1000000 tblRegistry.Value As [SAP InstServer],
Count(tblRegistry.Valuename) As Total
From tblRegistry
Inner Join tblAssets On tblAssets.AssetID = tblRegistry.AssetID
Inner Join tblAssetCustom On tblAssets.AssetID = tblAssetCustom.AssetID
Where (tblRegistry.Regkey Like '%SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\SAP\SAP Shared' Or
tblRegistry.Regkey Like '%SOFTWARE\SAP\SAP Shared') And
tblAssetCustom.State = 1
Group By tblRegistry.Value,
tblRegistry.Regkey
Order By Total Desc

Greetings, Stephan
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Daniel_B
Lansweeper Alumni
Under Configuration\Custom Scanning, section Custom Registry Scanning, you find links to the reports listing all computers for each registry key you entered. You might be able to include these links in your reports, but it is a bit of double work, as you will need to provide one link for each registry key.

For information on how to manually include links on a report, please refer to this page.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Daniel_B
Lansweeper Alumni
In an automated way, this is not possible.
Nixfaenger
Engaged Sweeper
Hello Daniel,

thanks, this report i know, bit ist is not exactly that what i mean.

the result of my report below is like this:

I got a table like this (sorry, but i dont know how to attach screenshots) with an entry per line with servername\sharename and count or foldername and count

\\servername\sharename --- 512
\\server2name\share2name - 250
\\server3name\share3name - 98
C:\Temp\somefolder --------- 10

now i like to click on the count, e.g. 250, and get a list with only this assets which has e.g. \\server2name\share2name in its registry

is this possible?

Greetings, Stephan
Daniel_B
Lansweeper Alumni
Under Configuration\Custom Scanning, section Custom Registry Scanning, you find links to the reports listing all computers for each registry key you entered. You might be able to include these links in your reports, but it is a bit of double work, as you will need to provide one link for each registry key.

For information on how to manually include links on a report, please refer to this page.