Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Windows 11 24H2 CPU Requirement Report

Hi,I just read an article that repots that Windows 11 24H2 requires something called POPCNT instruction support (SSE4.2). Has anyone created a report that will tell you which computers cannot be upgraded to 24H2?Here is the article:  https://www.ghac...

Report showing specific ticket types

Hello, I'm trying to write a SQL query that will be automatically ingested into another system so that we can trend tickets over time. I thought I had this working perfectly until we had a ticket category go to 0, in which case the category is not di...

khancock1 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Helpdesk reports excluding certain members

I'd like a report of tickets made in the last month excluding all tickets started by 4 different email addresses. Also the same for closed tickets in the last month. My manager, myself and some service accounts create the bulk of the helpdesk tickets...

cnielsen by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Report showing Asset Locations

Hi All,I am trying to show the Asset Location using the script below but nothings shows on the location when I generate the report..All information are showing except for the Asset Location. I already created locations for each assets, that's why im ...

Champ14 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Custom Report to Include the Asset Location

Good MorningThe SQL below was copied from the edit screen of a custom report I wrote. The report works with the exception of the location field. These assets are located in vehicles and I have added them as locations on their asset page. I just can n...

fpd2dc by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Helpdesk report per day per hours

Hi,We would like to know which days (Monday to Sunday) in 2017 that we received the most tickets, and on those days, know the time of the day that we received the most tickets, but I can’t find the option.Thank you,Best regards,

hysthos by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Users in a specific Active Directory Group

I need to keep an eye on what users are in a specific active directory group which is security sensitive. I would like to create a report that i can add to my dashboard so that i see it when i log in. I looked through the reports section but didn't s...

malbanese1 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Modify Asset Page

Hello,I'd like to include the connection information on the asset page. By asset page I mean the grid of asset information you are presented when you click on an asset type or an IP location. For example, I'd like to include the asset connection info...

rog1039 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos