cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BH3000
Engaged Sweeper

Hi! I've managed to connect Lansweeper and M365 but I can't get it to read and list any mailboxes. Perhaps a missing API permission? Does anyone know a solution to this?

BH3000_0-1702291609611.png

4 REPLIES 4
BH3000
Engaged Sweeper

Hi! Basically yes. At least of those that are relevant. From the picture above you can see all the built-in reports regarding M365. Titles with blue color are all OK but titles with grey color are reports that can't get any info from M365.

tenupmoc
Engaged Sweeper II

Hi, 

we have the problem, that 365 scan

is no longer works at all. The scanning queue will never end.  
After various tests with LS support we get the answer.

During our internal analysis, we discovered that Microsoft deprecated a module we are using for a part of the O365 scan, unannounced. This is causing the error you are seeing.  Our development team is researching this and we hope to get this sorted out in a new release. Once fixed, it will be listed as LAN-15641 in our changelog.

So it´s interesting that it works for you at all.

I think I found out why this doesn't work in my environment. I've created an app registration for Lansweeper into our Azure and through that Lansweeper is able to collect some data but if I want to have the data regarding mailboxes I need to configure PowerShell Exchange Online. 
More here: https://community.lansweeper.com/t5/scanning-your-network/scan-microsoft-365-targets/ta-p/64545

BH3000_0-1702375563818.png

tenupmoc
Engaged Sweeper II

Hi, do you have the problem only with mailboxes?